I’ve loved hearing from you all about my gift guides this week (for him, for home and for babies & toddlers)! Last but not least, I’m sharing my gift guide for her, including some of my long-time favorite gifts and those I’ve had on my wishlist for some time. Of course, I’ve included all the Black Friday sales below where you can find these, and I’ll update as I learn of more. Happy shopping! I will be running down my list of holiday gifts for family and friends today – I hope these guides help you to check off your list, too.
- YETI Rambler 20 – The ultimate spillproof and temperature-regulating coffee mug. Have yours personalized for free in their custom shop.
- Cuyana Travel Case Set – This elegant leather travel case duo is perfect for everyday or travel.
- APL Sneakers – These luxury trainers are sure to put some pep in her step.
- Papier Custom Planner – These premium planners come in dozens of gorgeous designs and can be customized for the recipient.
- Shy by SE Initial Necklace – I have three of these simple initial necklaces for all of my boys (T, W & L), and I am always getting compliments on them.
- Caraa Studio Duffel – The latest “it” bag for the chic commuter, which can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack.
- Mark & Graham Laptop Sleeve – I have been eyeing this elegant custom leather case for months (comes in 6 colors). 20% off with code FRIENDS.
- Dyson Hair Dryer – The ultimate hair dryer that will cut her morning get-ready routine in half.
- Herbivore Rosewater Gift Set – A spritz of this hydrating organic rosewater toner is the perfect way to start the day.
- Lululemon Align Pant – Lululemon has really outdone themselves with the introduction of this pant, the softest and best-fitting out there (comes in a dozen colors).
- Bric’s Carry-On Suitcase: My beloved, super chic carry-on suitcase with a super durable shell and handle (my full review here – believe me, I tried them all). Some colors also on sale here.
- Rothy’s Flats – Still my go-to everyday shoe for work or the weekend – lots of cute new prints are now available!
- Tile Anything Finder – If you’re like me and you’ve had to use “Find my iPhone” twice this week, this double-duty key and phone finder seems like a must-have.
- Cosabella Bella Pajama Set – These have been my go-to pajamas for years for their buttery soft fabric, adorable colors and the perfect fit.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mask Set – A mask for every day of the week (almost!).
- Anthropologie Oven Mitts – These gorgeous oven mitts will take the chore out of meal prep. 30% off everything online now by signing up for Anthroperks.